This is my online magazine for all the various projects involving visual effects I am currently involved in as they happen.
In addition to movie props/costumes or animation and digital compositing work, I'll occasionally post pics of my custom toys and minatures.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Custom Henshin Cyborg 99 Kikaida 01

I made this fig using a Cyborg 99 base body with parts from the Medicom R.A.H. figure. Custom chrome innards in the arms and legs are kitbashed from some Microman figures.
also in the works is a custom Henshin Cyborg Hakaida figure coming soon!






Image Gallery with PicTiger

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pat! Thanks for sharing this report with us by simply making it available here:) I'm gonna to share this with my colleagues - they need this information for some research! Kindest regards, paper editing service - edit-ing.services

    ReplyDelete