This is my online magazine for all the various projects involving visual effects I am currently involved in as they happen.
In addition to movie props/costumes or animation and digital compositing work, I'll occasionally post pics of my custom toys and minatures.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lucasfilm/Turner promo event.

Recently Turner broadcasting, under the watchful eye of lucasfilm flew some of my clone buddies and I to D.C. for a Clone Wars promo event. This is the second year in a row I've worked with Lucasfilm directly in organizing these events.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Me in my Rex armor:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A vendor there was nice enough to make a pic of Bill and I in 3D!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment