This is my online magazine for all the various projects involving visual effects I am currently involved in as they happen.
In addition to movie props/costumes or animation and digital compositing work, I'll occasionally post pics of my custom toys and minatures.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Worlds at Atomic War part 1 finished(for now)

After six weeks of slaving over a hot computer screen, part one of this B movie epic is finished in time for the deadline. A revised version will be completed by the time part 2 comes out, but this one was under a school deadline. the others will be created during free time. I actually destroyed a 3 month old laptop making this with all the animation, CGI, compositing and other graphic accelerating stuff I utilized to make this. Kudos to Brice Bloxom for allowing me to torture him in front of the camera for a few weeks, and for offering his input in regards to shot placement. He was also instrumental during the editing and sound design.
Click on the movie below and go straight to youtube in case it's cut off in your browser.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also used a mask I had created for another short that was never produced due to other reasons. It is based off the Ikar alien from The Outer Limits.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment